self lubricating meaning,Self-lubricating bearing general section steel backed bronze bushing,oil-free self-lubricating bearing.
Self Lubricating Meaning, Bushing Bearings Type For High Temp Applications.Request Sliding Bearings Size Design Solution.Inquire Online!
- oilless or less oil lubrication, can be used without maintenance or less maintenance.
- good wear resistance, small friction coefficient, long service life.
- With proper amount of elastic-plastic, the stress can be distributed on a wide contact surface and the bearing capacity can be improved.
- The coefficient of static and dynamic friction is similar to ensure the accuracy of the machine.
- Can make the machine reduce vibration, reduce noise, prevent pollution, improve working conditions.
- Transfer film can be formed during operation to protect the grinding shaft.The hardness requirement of grinding shaft is low, which reduces the processing difficulty of related parts.
- Thin wall structure, light weight, can reduce the mechanical volume.
- Steel back can be electroplated a variety of metals, can be used in corrosive medium;Has been widely used
Self lubricating bronze bushing type
Self – lubricating bearings are divided into composite self – lubricating bearings, solid – embedded self – lubricating bearing shaft, bimetallic materials
Self – lubricating bearings, special materials self – lubricating bearings, according to different USES and working conditions, choose different self – lubricating bearings.
One of the major types of solid-inlaid self-lubricating bearings (JDB for short) is a novel lubricating bearing with both the characteristics of metal bearings and oil-free lubricating bearings.
It has the characteristics of high bearing capacity, shock resistance, high temperature resistance, strong self-lubricating ability, etc., especially suitable for heavy load, low speed, reciprocating or oscillating and other occasions where it is difficult to lubricate and form oil film, and is not afraid of water and other acid erosion and erosion.Products have been widely used in metallurgical continuous casting machines, rolling equipment, mining machinery, mold, lifting machinery, textile machinery, wind power generation, ships, turbines, turbines, injection molding machines and equipment production lines.The wear resistance is twice as high as that of the ordinary bushing.
Self-lubricating Bearings Advantage
The advantages of self-lubricating bearings (oil-free bearings), most of the bearings used in various mechanical industries or ball, needle rolling, etc., but a small part has used self-lubricating bearings, I believe that in the near future will come from the lubrication bearings will become the leading bearings.
The following are the application characteristics and advantages of some self-lubricating bearings:
Oil-free lubricated bearing series
1, no oil lubrication or little oil lubrication, suitable for the place where it is difficult to oil or oil, can be used without maintenance or less maintenance.
Process and principle for self-lubricating bearings
Special production process
Due to the requirements of special production process, some key equipment of industrial and mining enterprises operate in extremely harsh working conditions.Due to the heavy equipment, high temperature, dust or air containing acid corrosion in gas CO, SO2, etc., bring many problems of equipment lubrication, friction and wear serious, most of the domestic enterprises is still using the traditional oil, grease, and the fact that the industrial and mining condition is beyond the scope of oil, grease, easily happened bearing and other friction pair of bite or killed, cause severe parts wear and damage, frequently lead to equipment shutdown.