|Oil-free Bush Material |
|Oil-free Bush Alloy material standard ||CODE ||CuZn25Al5Fe3Mn3 ||CuAl9Fe4Ni4Mn2 ||CuSn5Pb5Zn5 ||GCr15 ||GB5675-85HT250 |
| ||GCuZn25Al5Fe3Mn3 ||CuAl10Fe5Ni5 ||QSn5-5-5 ||B1 ||185Gr250 |
| ||DIN1709G-CuZn25A15/2.0598 ||DIN17656 ||DIN1705 ||100Cr16 ||DIN17007 |
|DIN ||GB-CuAL9Ni/2.1096 ||G-CuSn5Znpb/2.1096 ||GG25/0.6025 |
| ||H5102 CAC304 ||H5114 CAC703 ||H5111 CAC406 ||SUJ2 ||FC250 |
| ||B30-92 C86300 ||B30-92 C95800 ||B30-92 C83600 ||E52100 ||ASTM |
|ASTM/UNS ||Class40 |
|Oil-Free Bush Chemical composition of alloy materials ||Cu(%) ||Rest ||Rest ||Rest ||* ||* |
|Sn(%) ||* ||* ||4.0~6.0 ||* ||* |
|Zn(%) ||22.0~28.0 ||* ||4.0~6.0 ||* ||* |
|Ni(%) ||* ||4.0-5.0 ||* ||* ||* |
|Al(%) ||5.0~7.0 ||8.5-9.5 ||* ||* ||* |
|Fe(%) ||2.5~4.0 ||3.0-4.5 ||* ||Rest ||Rest |
|Mn(%) ||2.5~5.0 ||0.8-1.5 ||* ||0.20-0.40 ||0.905-1.3 |
|Cr(%) ||* ||* ||* ||1.30-1.65 ||* |
|C(%) ||* ||* ||* ||0.95-1.05 ||2.5-4.0 |
|Si(%) ||* ||* ||* ||0.15-0.35 ||1.0-1.3 |
|Pb(%) ||* ||* ||4.0~6.0 ||* ||* |
Maintenance free bearing and guide bushes, bronze with solid lubricant, graphite oilless bushes
Oilless Bushes Price and delivery time on request
Graphite Oilless Bushes made of extra hard and resistant bronze with built-in self-lubricating graphite caps for maintenance-free operation. When it comes to high loads and small movements where lubrication is difficult to implement, this Graphite Oilless Bushes is an excellent solution. Graphite plugs cover approximately 25-30% of the Graphite Oilless Bushes surface and are positioned so that the entire Oilless Bushes bearing surface is always lubricated. Graphite Oilless Bushes are available in many designs and can also be manufactured in other alloys to meet specific application needs.
- Periodic lubrication is not required.
- Anti-seizure properties. It can work in the absence of lubrication / lubrication faults.
- Exceptional wear resistance.
- Excellent incorporability of foreign particles.
- Reduction of the noise level.
- It can also be used at high temperatures.
- Suitable for high loads and high speeds.
- The products are not contaminated with oil.
- Cost effective.
- It can be replaced for sintered bronze / Oilite bearings.
- Reduction of management costs.
- Reduction of maintenance costs.
- Compact design.
- Longer working life.
- Remarkable resistance to corrosion and chemical attacks.
Self-Lubricating Oilless range of Bushes, Bush Bearings, Flanged, Liners & Wear Plates, etc
Bearing forms available in standard dimensions
- Cylindrical bushes
- Flanged bushes
- Thrust washers
- Flanged washers
- Sliding plates
Metric bearings and imperial bushes on request: standard bush shapes in special dimensions, half bushes, special shapes by stamping or deep drawing, customer-specific bush designs
Choose Your Graphite Oilless Bushes Style
Self Lubricating Bushing – High-Quality Factory Oilless Bushes Standard slide bearing
Oilless Bushes Characteristics
– Maintenance free (self-lubricating)
– Suitable for heavy duty applications
– Resists extreme temperatures
– Long lifespan
Oilless Bushes Technical Data
|Base Material: ||Special Brass(SO#50SP2) |
|Self-lubricating: ||Yes |
|Lubricant: ||Graphite |
|Surface Pressure P: ||100 N/mm² |
|Sliding speed v: ||30 m/min |
|PV value: ||200 N/mm² x m/min |
|Operating temperature: ||-50°C / +200°C (max. 300°C) |
|Friction coefficient: ||0,07 |
Oilless Bushes Physical properties
|Specific gravity ||Hardness ||Elongation ||Tensile Strength ||Linear Expansion Coefficient |
×10 －5 /℃
|7.9 ||210 or more ||12 or more ||755 or more ||1.9 |
Self-Lubricating Oilless Bushes Graphite Plugged Bronze Sleeve Bushings Now Available Online
Graphite oilless bushes are a substrate in carbon steel, bronze powder, PTFE, fibers and other materials through a special process for the production of self-lubricating products, with the characteristics of environmental protection.
- Base Copper alloy
- Solid lubricant
1.Solid lubrication film
3.Copper alloy substrate
Replacement “SOB”oilless bushes (e.g. Inner diameter d 8mm×Outer diameter D 12mm ×Length L 8mm)
d8 ：General use (high load)
e7 ：General use (light load)
f7 ：High precision
It is written the oilless bushes service range, the test data, and the standard size table, etc.
Oilless bushes feature
1. Oil supply device, oil hole, oil groove
2. Reduction of operating costs
3. Shortened design time
4. Recovery and environmental protection of the lubricant
Explore our extensive Oilles Bushes range of to suit all applications.
- Oilles Bushes with tie rods for injection molding machines.
- Oilles Bushes for use at high temperatures, including iron and manufacturing machinery.
- Oilles Bushes for automotive production line.
- Armrests Oilles Bushes for driving blades.
- Activate / deactivate Bush bearings.
- Heavy engineering applications.
- Mining machinery.
- Earth moving and construction machinery.
- Cranes and transport systems.
- Pin bearings for oil-free chains.
- Fulcrum Oilles Bushes for table lifts.
- Oilles Bushes for pulleys for cranes, etc.
- Bushes of dam door and water gate.
- Oilles Bushes for underwater use, e.g. Guide Vane Bearings of water wheels.
- Oilles Bushes for high, dusty and difficult temperatures.
- Oilles Bushes Bearings for nuclear power plants.
- Oilles Bushes Bearings for machine tools.
- Large support Oilles Bushes for bridges.
- Carriage axle bearings and radiator Oilles Bushes bearings.
- Oilles Bushes bearings for the cement industry.
- Oilles Bushes Bearings to be used under high load, low speed and self-lubricating conditions.
- Underwater bearings are used as vane bearings in a turbine
- Oilles Bushes Bearings for use in strong radioactive environments, e.g. Nuclear power plant
- Hydraulic steel structures,Offshore industry shipbuilding Power, plants and reactors, Metallurgical plants, Construction of bridges, pipelines, etc.
- Where thermal expansion should be absorbed.
Graphite Bronze Material Oilless Guide Bushes
GRAPHITE BRONZE BUSHING ORDER FROM CHINA
Help You Find The Right Oilles Bushes From China
Advanced production oilles bushes , plain bearings, self-lubricating bearings, copper sleeve, graphite copper sleeve, self-lubricating copper sleeve, self-lubricating copper slide plate, oil-free bearings, composite bushing,rolled bronze bearings,bronze sleeve bushing, bronze sliding bearing, bronze bearing professional suppliers.
Buy Oilless Bushes online bronzelube.com
Designed to be self-lubricating, wear-resistant, and maintenance-free, buy oilless bushes directly from china at Excellent price today!
Providing Custom Solutions, Catalog Available, ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company
STRAIGHT & FLANGE TYPE
Oilless Bush. Copper Alloy. Straight type. Material Base Copper alloy . Solid lubricant. Lubricant Type. Lubricating Bushes