Oil-Free Slide Plates – Oil-free Slide Plates | bronzelube.com
Size – Thickness – mm , Width – mm & Length – mm with lubricating holes .
Shop from bronzelube.com for all your Oil-free Slide Plates and Guide Components needs from China. We offers free CAD download, short lead times, competitive pricing, and small minimum order.
Flat plates, self lubricating, Price and delivery time on request
Oil-Free Slide Plates-Material-Copper Alloy
(High Strength Brass / Copper Alloy + Solid Lubricant)
Special Solid Lubricant Embedded
Guide to oil-free slide plates
Oil-free components are manufactured by embedding a special solid lubricant at suitable points.
The metal base material carries the load, while the embedded solid lubricant provides lubrication, resulting in superior lubrication
Oil-free durability even under harsh conditions.
Oil-free slide plates Feature
- These products are effective in places that require a constant supply of grease and in molding areas oil film is difficult due to reciprocating movement or frequent starts and stops.
- These Because these products are used in oil-free conditions, no lubricating device is required. It shortens assembly time and leads to a cleaner environment, preventing oil contamination and other problems.
- These products have excellent resistance to seizure.
Oil-free slide plates range of oilless plates are available in metric and imperial sizes.
Oil-free slide plates Type
1-hole type, 2-hole type, 3-hole type, 4-hole type, 6-hole type, 8-hole type, 10-hole type.
Oil-free slide plates Accessories
STRL Hexagon socket head screw
STRLU Flat Head Cap Screw
STRLUP Hex Socket Head Cap Screw
STRLT Flat Head Cap Screw
Oil-Free Slide Plate Size Model (5 hole type)
Oil-Free Slide Plates Properties
|Sliding speed v||30 m/min|
|Base Material||Special Brass (SO#50SP2)|
|Surface Pressure P:||100 N/mm²|
|P*v-value:||200 N/mm² x m/min|
|Operating temperature:||-50°C / +200°C (max. 300°C)|
Oil-Free Slide plates or Slide bearing plates are used in a wide range of applications and are generally used to support pipes, pressure vessels and heavy equipment. The slide plate allows for easier movement on the surface of the supporting object, providing a surface with a low coefficient of friction.
Oil-Free Slide Plates – Precision Mold Parts Supply in China
Oil-free Slide Plates – Guide Component
Oil-free Slide Plates Advantages
- Maintenance free
- Withstands extreme pressures and high temperatures
- High wear resistance
- The lubrication does not deteriorate with wear
- Extended life
- Prevents unwanted accumulation of dust and dirt
Oil-free slide plate for universal use in many dry applications such as molds / molds, machines, automation, construction, automotive. Oil-free is self-lubricating and works without grease.