Select Your Correct Wrapped Bronze Bearings, Solid Bronze Bearings
The 090 wrapped bronze bearings are wrapped in a homogeneous cold formable bronze (CuSn8), which will obtain exceptional material properties. Standard sizes are fitted with diamond-shaped lubrication holes on the support surface. These indentations serve as lubricant reservoirs to rapidly accumulate a lubricating film in the starting movement and then reduce the starting friction. The material is suitable for the construction and agricultural industries where high loads and slow movements occur.
- Easy fitting and lubrication
- High load capacity
- Inner side can be machined
- High level of thermal conductivity
- Minimum overall dimensions
- Chemical resistance
For additional market / product offerings, go to bronzelube.com
“Check Out Our Online Wrapped Bronze Bearing Catalog With More Than 10,000 Bushings With Full Size & Cad Drawings Available For Download – Ask A Free Quote!”
Self-lubricated bearings, Made in China
- Monometallic bearing material CuSn8 with lubrication indents
- Bronze Bearing material made of solid bronze strip with indents for lubrication
- Good wear resistance, suitable for rough conditions
- Optimum performance under relatively high loads and low speeds
Bronze Wrapped Plain Bearings | Self-lubricating Bronze Bushings-High Quality Factory Price
Bronze Bearings made of CuSn8 with Lubrication Indents.
Design and Production of Wrapped Bronze Bearings
Particularly suitable for harsh environments where frequent maintenance is not possible.
Wrapped Bearings type available in standard dimensions
- Cylindrical bushes
Wrapped Bearings forms made to order: cylindrical bushes with non-standard dimensions, flanged bushes, sliding plates, customized Wrapped Bearings designs.
Plain Bearings and Sleeve Bearings from China
Wrapped Bearings Design
Made To Order
Wrapped Bearings forms made to order: cylindrical bushes with non-standard dimensions, flanged bushes, sliding plates, customized bearing designs.
Wrapped Bearings Specifications
- Wrapped Bearings Category: Plain Bearings and Sleeve Bearings
- Wrapped Bearings Type: Sleeve; Flanged
- Wrapped Bearings Surface: CuSn8
- Wrapped Bearings Operating Temperature: -40 to 482 F (-40 to 250 C)
Wrapped Bearings area of use: Mechanical handling and lifting equipment, hydraulic cylinders, pneumatic equipment, medical equipment, textile machinery, agricultural equipment, etc.
Wrapped Bearings material made of solid bronze strip with indents for lubrication
Wrapped Bearings good wear resistance, suitable for rough conditions
Wrapped Bearings best performance at higher loads and lower speeds
Wrapped Bearings online sales: metallic polymer composite bearings, bimetallic composite bearings, bronze coated bearings, self-lubricating bearings and other bearings