Self-lubricating Bearing, Glacier Bushes Equivalent DP4 Sleeve Bushings, thrust washers & strips | Short lead time, high quality
Supplier of DP4 Sleeve Bushings, Fast delivery, Competitive price. All the self-lubricating DP4 Sleeve Bushings parts are made of premium steel backed, stainless backed, bronze backed bushing or other metal backed sliding bushing material. Professional Service. Perfect Service System, Strong Technical Strength.
Take Your Market Intelligence to The Next Level, Metric bearings and imperial bushings made to order from china.
DP4 Sleeve Bushings Types
DP4 Sleeve Bushings forms available in standard dimensions:
Thrust Washer– stamped/deep drawn shapes
Flanged washers – customized designs
DP4 Sleeve Bushings forms available in Non-standard dimensions:
Modified Standard Components
Deep Drawn Parts
Description of the DP4 Sleeve Bushings
The DP4 Sleeve Bushings is made of three-layer composite material. It is supported by a tinned steel back with porous bronze sintered on it and polymers embedded in the bronze holes. The tinned steel back provides products with greater mechanical strength and load capacity. By combining metals and polymers together. the tin-bronze back has good heat conduction capacity. This type of self-lubricating bearing is also called DU bushings, DU bearing, DU bushing bearing, DU bushing bushing, Teflon bearing bushing, PTFE coated bearing bushing, bearing bushing made of split steel and etc.
Professional supplier of DP4 Sleeve Bushing High Quality, Good Service, Your Best Choice!
Equivalent Glacier Bushes Material For Quick Learning
STRUCTURE & COMPOSITION
DP4 Sleeve Bushings DP4 is a composite bearing material. It consists of a DP4 steel beam, to which a porous sintered brown intermediate layer is bonded, which is coated and impregnated with polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), which contains a mixture of inorganic fillers and special polymer fibers. The DP4 steel beam ensures mechanical strength and the sintered bronze layer ensures a strong mechanical connection of the filled DP4 Sleeve Bushings lining.
DP4 Sleeve Tri-layer Bushings have a base of lower carbon steel backed bushings, onto which a porous bronze layer is sintered. PTFE mixtures are impregnated into the of this bronze layer after rolling process completed. It has good physical & mechanical properties, also has certainly chemical properties. It is suitable for rotary, oscillating movement with performance of self-lubricating. Anti-wear, lower noise.
-Metal-Polymer Composite Bushing Material
1. PTFE/Polymer fibres mixture thickness 0.01~0.03mm. Lead-free bearing layer provides an excellent initial transfer film, which effectively coats the mating surfaces of the bearing assembly, forming an oxide type solid lubricant film. 2. Sintered bronze powder thickness 0.20-0.35mm, provides max. thermal conductivity away from the bearing surface, also serves as a reservoir for the PTFE mixture. 3. Steel backing, provides high load carrying capacity, excellent heat dissipation. 4. Copper/Tin plating thickness 0.002mm, provides good corrosion resistance.
After rolling process completed, PTFE mixtures are filled in intersice of bronze layer. Under normal operation, Part of PTFE mixture on top layer will be removed and transferred on the mating surface, forms a physically lubricating film, which will reduced the firction coe. and protect the mating shaft.
Among these professional manufacturers of special hydraulic pumps for DP4 Sleeve Bushings in China, we invite you to buy custom and cheap hydraulic pumps, hydraulic cylinder liners, special hydraulic bearing sleeves or receive a free sample from our factory.
Split Steel Bushing, Customized High Quality DP4 Sleeve Bushing
Welcome Your Inquriy and Trial Order !
Maximum PV value
Coefficient of friction
Thermal expansion coefficient
In particular, depending on the dry running conditions, DP4 materials have the following performance advantages:
• Good friction and wear performance in light service conditions • Particularly suitable for intermittent oscillating and reciprocating movements • Maintenance free, as no external lubrication is required • Resistant to seizures.
• Good wear and friction characteristics over a wide range of loads, speeds and temperatures. • High wear resistance in boundary operating conditions • High resistance of the bearing surface under cavitation and erosion conditions • Suitable for work in various liquids (oil, fuel, solvents, refrigerants, water).
Agricultural machinery, automobile industry, office and business machinery, hydraulic components and valves, household appliances, and other logistics machinery, packaging machinery, textile machinery, port machinery, mineral machinery, forest machinery and various construction machinery equipment.
Metric Cylindrical Metal Polymer Red PTFE DP4 Sleeve Bushings
DP4 Sleeve Feature
• DP4 Sleeve Bushing low friction bearings provide good wear and low friction performance over a wide range of loads, speeds and temperatures under dry operating conditions • Very good performance in lubricated applications • Good performance in greased applications • Suitable for linear, oscillating and rotary movements • Lead-free material
Engineered composite bushings materials from bronzelube are designed with base materials, PTFE reinforcements and solid lubricants that are transferred into the micro-finish of the shaft, eliminating the need for external lubrication.
DP4 sleeve bushing material is a maintenance-free material due to the PTFE sliding layer. Outstanding sliding and wear performance. High load capacity and very versatile bushing.
The surface polymer is resistant to chemical corrosion, so its corrosion resistance mainly depends on the steel back and the surface plating. Copper or tin plating on steel back surface can effectively prevent atmospheric corrosion; If working in corrosive medium, steel back can be galvanized, etc.
DP4 Sleeve Bushing Characteristics
• Good friction properties with negligible slip • High static and dynamic load capacity • Suitable for rotating, oscillating, alternative and sliding movements • Compact size and low weight • Pre-finished which does not require any work after assembly • Possibility of browning to reduce the operating clearance • No water absorption and therefore dimensionally stable • Suitable for a wide range of operating temperatures from -200 to +280 ° C
The so-called “self-lubricating bearings” means no or less oil is added. The goal of our research is to ensure that the composite bearing can still perform well under such conditions and extend its service life as much as possible. Self-lubricating bearing is the basic working principle of solid lubricant on the surface of the bearing in the early operational stage due to the friction of ask each other to form a transfer film and coat the to eventually form solid lubrication film on the grinding parts to achieve the purpose of self lubrication, which partition the direct contact between the workpiece and good protection of grinding extend the service life of the bearing and artifacts.
Composite series metal composite self-lubricating materials with high quality low carbon steel as the substrate, sintering porous spherical copper powder layer, the surface of copper is given priority to with PTFE wear-resistant lubricating materials as bearing layer, the material has excellent mechanical bearing capacity, the middle copper powder layer can not only transfer the heat generated by the bearing during operation in time, but also increased the strength of the combination of the plastic layer and substrate. PTFE is designed for full dry friction and a variety of materials have been developed according to lubrication, friction coefficient and durability requirements. VIIPLUS’s PTFE metal composites provide the best performance over the widest range of loads, speeds and temperatures with or without external lubrication.
Given the performance characteristics under both dry and lubricated operating conditions, DP4 bearing materials are widely used in a variety of automotive and industrial applications,such as: Automotive Braking systems, clutches, gearbox and transmissions, hinges – door bonnet and boot, convertible roof tops, pedal systems, pumps – axial, radial, gear and vane, seat mechanisms, steering systems, struts and shock absorbers, wiper systems. Industrial Aerospace, agricultural, construction equipment, food and beverage, marine, material handling, office equipment, packaging equipment, pneumatic and hydraulic cylinders, railroad and tramways,textile machinery, valves.
TYPICAL APPLICATIONS: The split friction sleeve sleeve with friction friction bearing is widely applied in various sliding movements of different types of machines, such as textile machines, tobacco machines, hydraulic vehicles, automobiles, agricultural machinery, etc.
Glacier Bushes Bearings Catalog Check out our online Glacier Bushes product catalog with more than 20,000 bushing products Catalog with full specifications & CAD drawings available for download – all free of charge!