Traditional friction system solutions are too expensive and also face short wear life, reliability issues, equipment failures and tight tolerances. In contrast, our systems offer better performance and simpler design, with the following key benefits.
● Providing customers with solution design, self-lubricating bearing coating materials, coated bushings, friction bearings and a one-stop logistics supply service that can make the customer’s job much simpler.
● We have the experienced tribologists, engineers and polymer expertise to provide our customers with the superior support needed to optimize system performance.
● friction bearings are coated with complex geometries that meet high standards of dimensional control, adhesion and robust tribological performance.
● Solutions can be customized to control surface friction in a way that best meets the customer’s needs, helping customers get the job done with fewer self-lubricating bearing parts.
Self-lubricating bearings, an environmentally friendly solution.
VIIPLUS’ total tribology solution allows for greater synergy between object contact surfaces, and polymer coated bearings have been shown to.
- Significantly reduce friction in dry conditions
- Improved wear life
- Stable performance
- Environmentally friendly
We provide valve manufacturers with a solution for in-house self-lubricating bearing coatings. Previously the customer was struggling with complex logistics and quality issues between the product’s coating formulation developer and the coating applicator, resulting in performance issues.
After entering into a partnership, we were able to provide the customer with a one-stop, high performance, improved self-lubricating bushing coating solution through a targeted opportunity assessment and project management. Other Industry Self-lubricating Bearing Bushing Applications
Automotive Suspension Systems
In the field of seat suspension, We provides a maintenance-free, low-friction, while quiet-running solution that extends application life.
Whether it’s strict near-water grease and oil rules, or maintenance costs associated with safety and noise, vibration and acoustic roughness issues, we provide engineers with an operational and compliant solution that reduces costs and increases efficiency.
- Linear Reciprocating Motion
For surface actuators in flight control systems, efficient and powerful electric linear motion is especially important. The polymer coating enables near-zero stick-slip effects and relatively constant friction levels under nearly all temperature and load conditions, making it the ideal solution for a new generation of surface actuators. There is no panacea for improving efficiency – that’s why we offer self-lubricating bearing pairing solutions. Based on solution design, formulation, coating and logistics knowledge, as well as tribological expertise and a global team, we offer a unique and comprehensive solution that is what sets us apart. As a one-stop shop, VIIPLUS is well versed in polymer science, has expertise in materials design, and has strong coating and logistics capabilities. We have all the relevant polymer materials and technologies to provide optimal solutions regardless of shape or material. Self-lubricating bearing engineering solutions offer superior performance and targeted service capabilities designed to break boundaries and create a better quality of life together with you.