Custom bearing designs, fabricates, supplies that are used in a variety of sectors such as oil and gas, pharmaceuticals, packaging and food and beverages, throughout the world.
To ensure you get the best fit for your needs, we offer many air compressor bushings for you to choose from.
Metal-polymer bushings have been used in compressor applications for many years, providing both performance and reliability enhancements.
Compressor, is a low pressure gas to high pressure gas driven fluid machinery, is the heart of the refrigeration system. It inhales low temperature and low pressure refrigerant gas from the suction pipe, drives the piston to compress it through the motor operation, and then discharges high temperature and high pressure refrigerant gas to the exhaust pipe to provide power for the refrigeration cycle.
Thus, the refrigeration cycle of compression → condensation (exothermic) → expansion → evaporation (endothermic) is realized.Compressor is divided into piston compressor, screw compressor, centrifugal compressor, linear compressor, etc.The article introduces the compressor’s working principle, classification, accessories, specifications, operation requirements, compressor production, common faults and environmental protection requirements, selection principles, installation conditions and development trend.
The performance of metal-polymer bushings in compressors is not only dependent on clearance, but also on the material’s ability to withstand the speeds, loads, temperatures, and corrosive attacks seen in these applications. Typical compressor bearing failures include wear, fatigue and cavitation. Thanks to the science of polymer bearings combining fillers in PTFE, metal-polymer manufacturers have been able to design materials that can withstand wear and fatigue as well as, and in most cases, better than bearings. traditional compressor.
Metal-Polymer Bearings for Automotive Applications
To improve performance, manufacturers of automotive air conditioning compressors are constantly in the search of new bearing solutions enabling:
- More compact designs to reduce weight for lower fuel consumption and easier installation
- Smoother operation to reduce NVH (Noise, Vibration and Harshness) for greater customer satisfaction
- Better compatibility with new, more environmentally friendly refrigerants
- Greater suitability under low-speed idling and stop-start operation for reduced fuel consumption
Automotive Compressor Bearing Solution
The DP31 self-lubricating metal / polymer bearing structure consists of a strong steel base, an intermediate layer of sintered bronze, impregnated and coated with an anti-friction coating consisting of PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene), fluoropolymer and other fillers that improve performance.
The design, structure and composition of DP31 self-lubricating bearings are ideally suited to compressors and have successfully replaced needle roller bearings.
Automotive Bearings – Benefits
For compressors, the benefits of metal polymer DP31 composite bearings include:
- Compact, weight-saving designs ; thin-wall bearings allow housing dimensions to be reduced
- Better damping and lower operating noise due to the absence of moving parts and metal-to-metal contact between the bearing and shaft.
- Conformable bearing liner for better compensation for misalignment and edge loading from shaft deflection, particularly on the pulley side
- Simpler assembly due to the absence of moving parts
- Improved reliability and self-lubrication properties during low-speed idling and stop-start operation
- Compatibility with new refrigerants
- Environmentally friendly lead-free bearing composition
Worldwide Medical Equipment Medical Bushings Self-lubricating Supplier
Your Worldwide Medical Equipment Supplier solution.
Compressors Bushings For Ventilators, Stationary And Portable Oxygen Concentrators
Selecting The Right Compressors Bushings For Oxygen Machine.