Dry Bushes Supplier
Dry Bushes is a 3-layer bearing, wrapped of copper-plated steel with a layer of POM. Multi-layer bearings Pom Bushing Made in china.Multi-layer bearings are available in various combinations of sliding surface. These are available both as maintenance-free and requiring lubrication.View More:bronzelube.com
- Inner Diameter Customized
- Shape Cylindrical, Round
- Outer Diameter Customized
- Length Customized
- High dimensional accuracy
- High tensile strength
- Easy to install
- Ability to resist high temperature and pressures
- Maximum bearing pressure: 70N/mm2
- Friction coefficient: 0.05~0.25
- Applicable temperature range: -40℃~130℃
- Maximum sliding speed: 2.5m/s
- Maximum allowable PV value: 22N/mm2.m/s
How can we help you?
Stronger. By Self-lubricating Bushing Design https://viiplus.com
The advantages of oil-free self-lubricating bearings are as follows:
- Oil-free or oil-less lubricated bearings are suitable for places where oil cannot be filled or it is difficult to fill. They can be used without or with little maintenance.
- Good wear resistance, small friction coefficient and long service life.
- There is an appropriate amount of elastoplasticity, which can distribute the stress on a wider contact surface and improve the bearing capacity.
- The coefficient of static and dynamic friction is similar, which can eliminate the creep at low speed, thus ensuring the working accuracy of the machine.
- It can reduce vibration, reduce noise, prevent pollution and improve working conditions.
- Transfer film can be formed in the operation process to protect the grinding shaft, without biting the shaft.
- The hardness requirements for the grinding shaft are low, which can be used without adjusting the shaft, thus reducing the processing difficulty of related parts.
- Thin wall structure, light weight, can reduce the mechanical volume.
- The bushing is made of brass and can be used in corrosive media.