IMPERIAL & METRIC SIZE
thrust washers – metric size order online!
Thrust washer available in standard dimensions. Contact dry bearings experts for more information about our plain bearings, self-lubricating bushings and polymer coatings solutions for your application’s design.
High Quality Thrust Washer
- Self Lubricating PTFE Washer
Custom Thrust Washer Solutions.
DP4 washer equivalent; competitively priced vs cast bronze washer.
- Sliding layer RED PTFE + Fillers Porous Bronze Sinter Steel Backing
Grease Lubricated Washer
The promise of thrust washer high quality, meet your requirement.
Thrust Washer Size
Small minimum order value & quantity, fast delivery.
Lubricating properties from an advanced lead-free, ELV and RoHS compliant sliding layer combined with a strong steel backing.
- Copper plate + copper powder + (PTFE + filler)
- Stainless steel + copper powder + (PTFE + filler)
- Carbon Steel + Copper Powder + (PTFE + Filler)
Sleeve Bushing Technical Data
|Load capacity P||Static load||250N/mm²|
|Load capacity P||Dynamic load||140N/mm²|
|Load capacity P||Oscoillation Load||60N/mm²|
|Max line speed V||Dry friction||2.5m/s|
|Max line speed V||Oil lubrication||>5m/s|
|PV value limit||Dry friction||1.8N/mm²· m/s|
|PV value limit||Oil lubrication||3.6N/mm²· m/s|
|Friction coef μ||Dry friction||0.08~0.20|
PTFE Bushing Technical Data
|Friction coef μ||Oil lubrication||0.02~0.08|
|Mating Axis||Hardness||>220 HB|
|Coefficient of linear expansion||11×10-6K-1|
|Outside surface Plating||copper/tin|
|We can also develop according to customers special request while out of this table.|
Thrust Washer Wear-resistant
Thrust Washer is of excellent anti-abrasion performance, mainly due to the particular molecule structure of PTFE. The abrasion process can be generally divided into three phases, so 3 kinds of friction coefficient. See the right graph:
- “Running-in” phrase: PTFE compound on the bushing is transferred to its mating surface and forms a lubricating film.At this phase, the friction coefficient is bigger, thus the abrasion pace is very quick. See the curve showed in area I of the graph.
- “Stabilization” abrasion phrase: After the “Running-in phase”, the friction happens between PTFE and PTFE, thus the friction coefficient is smaller and keeps steady. As a result, the wear rate is low and steady. See the curve showed in areaⅡof the graph.
- “Sharp” abrasion phrase: As PTFE in the porous layer is slowly consumed up, not enough lubricant can be supplied to the gliding media. Friction coefficient and wear rate will rapidly rise. When 70% of the bronze surface is exposed, service life of Thrust Washer closes to its end. See the curve showed in area Ⅲof the graph.
* Self-Lubricating Multilayer Composite Thrust Washer Supplier.
More PTFE thrust washer products from china
Join Over 500,000 Customer Enjoying Buying Self-lubricating Parts Now
Always tested. Always proven. Always Bronzelube.com