Choose from our selection of slide plates, including bronze graphite plate, high-temperature slide plate, and more. In stock and ready to ship.
Application characteristics and advantages.
- oil-free lubrication or oil less lubrication, suitable for places where it is impossible to refuel or very difficult to refuel, can be used without maintenance or less maintenance.
- good wear resistance, small friction coefficient, long service life.
- there is a moderate amount of elasticity, can distribute the stress in a wider contact surface, improve the bearing capacity.
- static and dynamic friction coefficient is similar, can eliminate the crawling at low speed, so as to ensure the working accuracy of the machinery.
- It can make the machinery reduce vibration, reduce noise, prevent pollution and improve labor conditions.
- The transfer film can be formed during the operation to protect the shaft of the grinding, no gnawing phenomenon.
- The hardness requirement for the grinding shaft is low, and the shaft without tempering treatment can be used, thus reducing the processing difficulty of related parts.
- Thin-walled structure, light weight, can reduce the volume of machinery.
- The back of the steel can be plated with various metals and can be used in corrosive media.
Boundary lubrication bearing series: Boundary lubrication bearing, foreign called. The product with steel plate as the substrate, sintered spherical tin bronze powder as the middle layer, the surface rolling modified polyformaldehyde and oil storage pit, rolled into a sliding bearing. The product surface plastic thickness 0.5mm, has good wear resistance, in less oil or gap break oil conditions can work normally. It is adapted to work under normal temperature conditions and low speed heavy load places to replace the traditional copper sleeve, both to reduce costs and extend service life.
- Good load bearing and good wear resistance.
- suitable for high load and low speed under the rotary motion, swing motion and often under load opening and closing frequent and not easy to form hydrodynamic lubrication occasions.
- in the boundary lubrication conditions can be long-term maintenance without refueling.
- And in the over layer of oil to make the bearing life longer.
- The surface plastic layer can leave a certain amount of margin when processing and molding, and can be processed by itself after assembling and pressing into the seat hole to achieve better assembly size.
- The products are mainly used in automobile chassis, metallurgical machinery, mining machinery, water conservancy machinery, construction machinery, agricultural machinery, steel rolling equipment, etc.
Solid inlay self-lubricating bearing series : The solid inlay self-lubricating bushing bearing series is a self-lubricating bearing made by opening a hole of appropriate size and orderly arrangement on the metal friction surface of the bearing substrate, and then embedding a molding solid lubricant with unique self-lubricating properties in the hole. The bearing integrates the respective advantages of metal matrix and special formula lubricating materials, breaking through the limitations of general bearings relying on oil film lubrication, especially suitable for oil-free, high temperature, high load, low speed, anti-fouling, anti-corrosion, anti-radiation, as well as in the water or vacuum solution wetting and simply can not add lubricating oil film under special working conditions. The product is widely used in metallurgical rolling equipment, filling equipment, hydraulic turbines, steam turbines, instruments and meters, as well as mining equipment, marine machinery, textile machinery, ship industry, aerospace navigation, etc. It is also applicable to general engineering machinery.