IMPERIAL & METRIC SIZE
Low friction bearings, Sleeve bushings – Metal polymer bearing supplier
Bushing Operating temperature From – 200°C- 280°C. Metric bearings & imperial bushings made to order. Cylindrical bushes available in standard dimensions.
High Quality PTFE Sleeve Long Life
- Self Lubricating
Custom Bearing Solutions.
DP4 bearings equivalent; competitively priced vs DP4 sleeve bushing.
- Metal-Polymer Composite Bushing Material Steel back + Porous Bronze Sinter + PTFE + Fillers
SLEEVE BUSHING STRUCTURE
- Sliding layer Carbon Steel Backing, Stainless Steel 304, or Stainless Steel 316 bushes.
- Porous Bronze Sinter
- PTFE + Fillers
Grease lubricated bushing
The promise of peek bushing high quality, meet your requirement.
Small minimum order value & quantity, fast delivery.
Self-Lubricating Multilayer Composite Bushing Supplier.
- Copper plate + copper powder + (PTFE + filler)
- Stainless steel + copper powder + (PTFE + filler)
- Carbon Steel + Copper Powder + (PTFE + Filler)
Sleeve Bushing Technical Data
|Load capacity P||Static load||250N/mm²|
|Load capacity P||Dynamic load||140N/mm²|
|Load capacity P||Oscoillation Load||60N/mm²|
|Max line speed V||Dry friction||2.5m/s|
|Max line speed V||Oil lubrication||>5m/s|
|PV value limit||Dry friction||1.8N/mm²· m/s|
|PV value limit||Oil lubrication||3.6N/mm²· m/s|
|Friction coef μ||Dry friction||0.08~0.20|
PTFE Bushing Technical Data
|Friction coef μ||Oil lubrication||0.02~0.08|
|Mating Axis||Hardness||>220 HB|
|Coefficient of linear expansion||11×10-6K-1|
|Outside surface Plating||copper/tin|
|We can also develop according to customers special request while out of this table.|
Life Factors & Sleeve Bushing Application
PV value is an effective criterion to calculate the service life of sleeve bushing. If there is need to prolong the service Life, PV value must be reduced.
- Ambient Temperature: The higher the working temperature is, the shorter the life of the products would be.
- Quality of the Mating Surface:Sleeve bushing service life can be obviously prolonged if its mating axis is made by alloy steel or is plated by hard chrome and with surface Roughness Ra=0.4~0.63.
Application: he printing, woven, tobacco and gymnastic machinery, shock absorber etc..
* By combining the metals and the polymers together, its products are endowed with the lower friction coefficient and good capacity of anti-abrasion and self-lubrication. Moreover, the steel back is plated with an erosion-prevention layer. Steel backed with copper-plated steel with porous bronze sintered on the steel and (PTFE+Pb) imbedded into the bores of the bronze.
More PTFE sleeve bushing products from china
Join Over 500,000 Customer Enjoying Buying Self-lubricating Parts Now
Always tested. Always proven. Always Bronzelube.com