Sliding sleeves are used for joints that require free movement of shafts or other rolling elements.The sleeve is made of composite or metal with self-lubricating material ptfe inserts.Usually, they do not require additional lubrication.
PTFE sleeve – a sleeve made of steel tape with pressed PTFE composite material.They also provide collar bushing.
Bushing Sizes range from 10 mm to 300 mm.Flange Size.Split Type
Lead-free bearing is a new product developed on the basis of PTFE material according to international environmental requirements.This product is widely used in general machinery, especially in food machinery, pharmaceutical machinery, tobacco machinery.
- Polytetrafluoroethylene with lead and other filling mixtures 0.01-0.03mm
- Spherical bronze powder 0.2-0.3mm
- The steel back of 07-2.3 mm
- Electroplating: tin plating layer 0.005mm thick, or copper plating layer 0.008mm thick
Self-lubricating Bearing Bushing Type
- Straight sleeve
- flanging sleeve
- thrust gasket
- slide plate
- other non-standard parts, etc.
- PTFE, fiber mixture in motion can form a good transfer film to protect the grinding shaft.
- Because it does not contain lead, it is harmless to humans.
- It has good load capacity and wear resistance.
- Copper and steel plates have good thermal conductivity.
- The coating on the surface has good corrosion resistance.
Bushing Bearings have been widely used in food machinery, medical machinery, tobacco machinery, beverage machinery and other green machinery.With the gradual development of international environmental protection, the replacement of sleeve parts.