Choose from our selection of self-lubricating bushings, including sleeve bearings, flanged sleeve bearings, and more. In stock and ready to ship.
Where are composite bearings used?
Composite bearings have the following key materials:
1. Oilless Bushings (reciprocating motion bushing)
Metal composite material
- Modified materials of polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) and its lead (Pb) compounds 0.01 ~ 0.03mm
- The copper powder layer of 0.2 ~ 0.3 mm improves the fusion compressive strength of PTFE/ PB and thick steel plate, and has a very good bearing capacity and wear resistance.In addition, copper is also a very good thermal conductive material, which can quickly transfer the heat caused by the whole process of rolling bearing operation.
- High carbon steel 0.7 ~ 2.3, improve the bearing capacity and heat transfer efficiency of rolling bearings.
- Copper/tin plating process layer, copper coating 0.008 mm, tin coating 0.005 mm, so that the rolling bearing has a very good corrosion resistance.
Suitable for diaphragm vacuum pump working condition.The dynamic and static friction resistance are close to each other, which can avoid the “crawling” condition.Wide application temperature range, can work in the temperature range of -195°C ~ +270°C.Good wear resistance, small friction resistance, long service life.Good corrosion resistance, able to work in a variety of corrosive substances (including liquid and vapor).High impact toughness, can bear large stationary load and load.Can make mechanical equipment to reduce vibration, reduce noise, improve the office environment.
2. Bronze based oilless bushings
- Modified material polyester chip (POM) and lead compound 0.3 ~ 0.5 mm, with high wear resistance, composite sliding bearings and even in the case of less oil at the moment also has a low friction resistance.The surface of the rolling bearing has a storage tank pit with a spiral Angle of view in regular arrangement. When installing, grease must be coated.
- Copper powder layer 0.2 ~ 0.3 mm, with very good bearing capacity and wear resistance, excellent heat transfer performance can immediately transfer the heat caused by the whole process of rolling bearing operation.The polymer material can penetrate into the void of the copper powder ball, which improves the fusion compressive strength.
- High carbon steel 0.4 ~ 2.2 mm, improve the bearing capacity and heat transfer efficiency of rolling bearings.
- Copper/tin plating process layer, copper coating 0.005mm, tin coating 0.002mm, plating tin layer has anti-rust treatment effect.
It is suitable for normal temperature standard, low-speed medium load field, instead of traditional bushing, not only to control the cost and increase the service life.Under special circumstances, in the rolling mill application, and can save the number of oil, simplify the dismantling process.The product has been widely used in chassis, foundry CNC lathe, metallurgical mining equipment, engineering machinery and equipment, hydropower engineering, steel rolling and other industries.
3. Bimetallic Bearings
The sleeve of wear-resistant steel pipe is made of carbon steel as the base material, and the inner surface of composite bearing is calcined cylindrical brass layer.It is suitable for swinging exercise and rotating exercise under high load and low speed. It has the characteristics of low friction resistance, good wear resistance, long service life and good teeth occlusion resistance.The surface of the alloy copper layer can be produced and processed into various types of oil grooves, oil storage tank pits, etc., according to the working conditions, so as to be suitable for places where oil can not be fed or cannot be fed.Product is widely used to engineering machinery equipment with tenon set of supporting wheel shaft, shaft tenon, when tight round coupling, cars with balance shaft collar, thick plates bushings, steering drag link of main coupling shaw, shaw crank shaft coupling, valve rocker arm shaft, engine CAM shaft coupling, the transfer case with couplings and thrust washer, piece by the side of the gear pump, gear pump side piece, etc.
What are the application characteristics of dry bearing composite bushing?
Dry bearing composite bushing is a rolling bearing made of high quality carbon steel plate as the base material, calcined ball bronze powder in the center, cold rolled polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) and lead compound on the surface, which is made of rolling bearings (which can be made into reverse side rolling bearings, piston pins, washers, etc.).Dry bearing specifications with small friction resistance, wear resistance, good corrosion resistance and diaphragm vacuum pump moistening characteristics.
The application of this product can control the cost, reduce the volume of mechanical equipment, prevent the condition of shaft bite and reduce the mechanical noise and other advantages.At present, it has been widely used in rolling position of all kinds of mechanical equipment, such as gear oil pump, hydraulic system, pneumatic components, printing equipment, loom, cigarette machine, fitness equipment, hydraulic truck, miniature motor, car, motorcycle and agricultural and forestry machinery and equipment.
- Suitable for diaphragm vacuum pump working condition.The dynamic and static friction resistance are close to each other, which can avoid the “crawling” condition.
- Wide application temperature range, can work in the temperature range of -195°C ~ +270°C.Dry bearing models have good wear resistance, small friction resistance and long service life.
- Good corrosion resistance, able to work in a variety of corrosive substances (including liquid and vapor).High impact toughness, can bear large stationary load and load.Can make mechanical equipment to reduce vibration, reduce noise, improve the office environment.
Dry bearing (diaphragm vacuum pump self-cleaning rolling bearing) : the bushings are made of thick steel plate as the base material, inner layer of calcined ball bronze powder, surface of cold-rolled poly rolling bearing PTFE and lead compound.It has small friction resistance, wear resistance and corrosion resistance.Diaphragm vacuum pump self-cleaning and the application of life limit dry bearing long characteristics, the application of it can reduce the cost, reduce noise, prevent sticky, slippery.Dry bearing manufacturers are widely used in rolling position of all kinds of mechanical equipment, such as printing equipment, looms, hydraulic trucks, cigarette machines, medicinal machinery and equipment, fitness equipment, miniature motors, cars, motorcycles, etc.
Metal material based embedded solid self-cleaning rolling bearing: it is a novel smooth rolling bearing with both the characteristics of metal material rolling bearing and the characteristics of self-cleaning rolling bearing, the load is accepted by the metal material base material, especially the solid smooth material of the secret formula from the actual smooth effect. It has the installation can be high, impact resistance, heat resistance, since the clean can be strong and other characteristics. Traditional oil bearing: because of the advantages of low noise and self-cleaning, oil bearing has become the new favorite of electronic computer CPU electric fan rolling bearing, with large demand in the sales market; In addition, with the increasing demand for noisy noises, the application of oil-bearing in everyday electrical products has been expanded.The fundamental requirement of rolling bearings for materials lies, to a very large extent, in the work of rolling bearings. Whether the material used to make roller bearings is suitable or not will do great harm to its application and life limit. In general, the main damage method of roller bearings is weariness shedding under the actual effect of alternating ground stress, and the precision of rolling bearings is lost due to friction and abrasion. In addition, there are also cracks, imprinting, rust and other factors that lead to the abnormal destruction of rolling bearings. Therefore, roller bearings should have high plastic deformation resistance, less friction and wear, high quality rotation precision, high quality limit precision and reliability, and long contact fatigue life.And many of the effects are determined by the material and heat treatment technology together.