We manufacture ISO 3547/DIN 1494 Steel Backed Composite Bushings.Eco-friendly, lead-free, RoHS-compliant.Tin plating.Series of lubricated bearings are widely used in automobile chassis, mining machinery, forging machine, metallurgical machinery and other fields.Especially suitable for lubricating oil can not be continuously or repeatedly supplied occasions.
- Steel Backed Pom Bushinge boundary lubricated bearing
- Easy to assemble and lubricate, easy to maintain
- High load, good thermal conductivity
- Copper or tin plating on the surface
- Oil groove or oil hole can be designed as required
- Can supply straight sleeve, flanging, gasket and other styles
- DIN 1494 / ISO 3547
POM boundary lubricated lead-free material
POM boundary lubricated lead-free material has the same properties as Composite Ptfe Bushing, and the surface is lead-free. The application field can be expanded to the field with environmental protection requirements.At present, the material has been used in imported textile equipment, plunger pump swing parts, automotive joystick parts and other medium load, medium speed, grease lubrication occasions.
- Maximum bearing pressure: 70N/mm2
- Friction coefficient: 0.05~0.25
- Applicable temperature range: -40℃~130℃
- Maximum sliding speed: 2.5m/s
- Maximum allowable PV value: 22N/mm2.m/s
The composite boundary lubricated bearing is made of high quality low carbon steel, sintered spherical porous bronze powder in the middle and firmly bound to POM.High quality low carbon steel backed provides high bearing capacity and good heat dissipation performance.The oil pit is filled with grease pressed on the surface, so as to achieve good lubrication between the bearing and the matching shaft.This kind of embellish Sliding bearing has good wear resistance and load capacity.The coating on the steel back surface is corrosion resistant.Because the surface modified polyformaldehyde does not contain lead, the lubrication condition of the bearing is cleaner and environmental friendly.